WordPress CSS Parser
The WordPress CSS coding standards request that CSS used in themes and plugins comply to a specific format. By entering your CSS into the form below and clicking the “Format CSS” button, you can have it automagically converted to match most of the WordPress coding standards format.
- Width and height specifications are not placed into order
- Doesn’t place vendor specific extensions before generic specfication
- Doesn’t place declarations into alphabetical order
- Doesn’t place each selector on it’s own line for the first declaration
- Strips comment codes
- Plus probably a bunch more